Your first visit to Adriana Strimbu DPM, PA, the foot and ankle care specialists, establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Mission Statement - Hallandale Beach Podiatry Office
“We at Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA, are here to provide our patients with the highest level of care possible for their foot and ankle problems. Our team is committed to treat everyone with courtesy, compassion and respect.”
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Provide quality comprehensive foot and ankle care
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Medically educate our patients so that they make the best decisions
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
- Be of valuable partner and provider in our community
Patient Forms - Foot and Ankle Care Specialist
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Forms
- Conditions Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Do I Need a Test for PAD? / Spanish Version
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.