“We at Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA, are here to provide our patients with the highest level of care possible for their foot and ankle problems. Our team is committed to treat everyone with courtesy, compassion and respect.”
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Provide quality comprehensive foot and ankle care
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Medically educate our patients so that they make the best decisions
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
- Be of valuable partner and provider in our community
We accept the following insurances:
- BCBC of FL
- Humana*, only if you are part of the icare network. Must call our office to verify.
- United Health Care
- Well Care
- Canadian Insurances
- Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted.
*Attention Humana Patients, in order for us to see you, you must be part of the icare network. Please call you insurance to add you to the eye care network if you consider having Dr. Strimbu as your podiatrist.
Please bring your insurance card, picture ID and list of your medications when you come in for the office visit.
OFFICE LOCATION & HOURS:
Adriana Strimbu DPM, PA Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
404 North Federal Highway Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Tel: 954-455-9404 Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Fax: 954-455-9407 Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Podiatric medical assistants.
- Licensed x-ray technician
- Pre-Certified Therapeutic Shoe Fitter
- Certified Laser therapy assistants for pain and toenail fungus
- We see patients of all ages and our goal is to provide them with the most comfortable office experience possible. Our friendly staff strives to ensure a pleasant office visit and Dr. Strimbu provides each of her patients with the information they need to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. We work with our patients to not only inform them about their diagnoses, but also to determine the best plan for treatment and relief of their foot and ankle discomfort.