For Hallandale Beach and surrounding areas, Experience Fast Heel Pain / Plantar Fasciitis Relief at the Heel Pain Center of Excellence: Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA
You are here because you have heel pain. We want to welcome you at the our top notch "Heel Pain Center of Excellence" provided by the Hallandale Beach podiatrist / foot doctor, Dr. Adriana Strimbu. Dr. Strimbu focuses on conservative and holistic approach in the treatment of heel pain.
Did you know that most of the heel pain will resolved using non surgical options such as streatching, change in shoe gear, use of orthotics, icing, pain medication, and other nonsurgical tretments? Yes, it is shown that when heel pain is diagnosed correctly and the patient and doctor work together as a team, most of the heel pain will resolved using only conservative treatment.
In fact, the University of Michigan states that plantar fasciitis (which is the most common cause of heel pain) resolves 95% of the time using nonsurgical treatments. That means that only 5 in 100 patient will be needing surgery for their plantar fasciitis.
If you or a loved one is experiencing heel pain or plantar fasciitis, we invite you to call our Heel Pain Center of Excellence at our podiatrist Hallandale Beach location at (954) 455 -9404 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online now here. We will provide you with the best care for your heel pain so you can walk pain free.
Heel pain affects everyday life. More and more people experience heel and arch pain. It is important that you take care of it right away to avoid further complications.
Diagnosing Heel Pain:
1. Radiography (X-ray) - available in our office
2. Diagnostic Ultrasound - is a safe and effective way to examine the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle. We can detect problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and soft tissue.
3. MRI - can be scheduled at a certified facility
Heel Pain Treatment:
1. Exercises - you will receive instructions on how to do specific exercises that help your heel pain
2. Orthotics - we offer prefabricated as well as custom molded orthotics.
3. Laser pain therapy - we offer class IV Remi laser pain treatments to help you walk pain free
4. Shoes - a wide variety of shoes are available for purchase in our office
5. Stem Cell Injection Therapy - is offered as an excellent alternative for treatment of heel pain
6. Physical therapy - may be recommended and arranged
7. Pain Relieving Cream - available for purchase
8. CBD oil and creams - are also available
9. Night splints - are a great way to stretch your plantar fascia
10. Heel cups - help with padding and support of your heel
While our podiatry office is conveniently located in Hallandale Beach, FL, we offer services to patients in and around Dade and Broward County including Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Aventura, North Miami Beach, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Bal Halbor, Plantation, Cooper City, Weston.