For Hallandale Beach and surrounding areas, Experience Fast Heel Pain / Plantar Fasciitis Relief at the Heel Pain Center of Excellence: Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA
You are here because you have heel pain. We want to welcome you at the our top notch "Heel Pain Center of Excellence" provided by the Hallandale Beach podiatrist / foot doctor, Dr. Adriana Strimbu.
Dr. Strimbu focuses on conservative and holistic approach in the treatment of heel pain.
About Our "Heel Pain Center Of Excellence"
At Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA, Heel Pain Center of Excellence, we specialize in treating heel pain / plantar fasciitis. We focus on conservative / nonsurgical procedures for treatment of your heel pain and plantar fasciitis. We provide a wide variety of state of the art technologies and specialized treatment for your heel pain and plantar fasciitis. Every patient is unique and that is why everyone’s treatment is customized to their cause of heel pain and diagnosis. Our treatment plan ranges from oral medication to orthotics to laser pain therapy to cortisone injection to stem cell injections.
Our goal is to get you back walking pain free as quickly as possible without surgery. We are passionate when it comes to heel pain. We strive to provide you with the best advanced technologies and treatment possible for your heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
Did you know that ......
-most heel pain / plantar fasciitis can resolve using non surgical options such as streatching, change in shoe gear, use of orthotics, icing, pain medication, and other nonsurgical treatments?
Yes, it is shown that when heel pain is diagnosed correctly and the patient and doctor work together as a team, most of the heel pain will resolved using only conservative treatment.
In fact, the University of Michigan states that plantar fasciitis (which is the most common cause of heel pain) resolves 95% of the time using nonsurgical treatments. That means that only 5 in 100 patient will be needing surgery for their plantar fasciitis.
If you or a loved one is experiencing heel pain or plantar fasciitis, we invite you to call our Heel Pain Center of Excellence at our podiatrist Hallandale Beach location at (954) 455 -9404 to schedule an appointment or book an appointment online now here. We will provide you with the best care for your heel pain so you can walk pain free.
Heel pain affects everyday life. More and more people experience heel and arch pain. It is important that you take care of it right away to avoid further complications.
Heel pain can affect adults as well as children. Heel pain can have many causes such as heel spur, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, Tarsal tunnel syndrome, Baxters neuritis, Posterior Tibialis Tendonitis, Bone contusion, Calcaneal stress fracture, Fat pad athrophy.
Calcaneal Appohysitis (Severs disease) is the most common cause of heel pain in kids.
Diagnosing Heel Pain:
1. Digital Radiography (X-ray) - available in our office
2. Diagnostic Ultrasound - is a safe and effective way to examine the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle. We can detect problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and soft tissue.
3. MRI - can be scheduled at a certified facility
Heel Pain Treatments:
1. Stretching Exercises - you will receive instructions on how to do specific exercises that help your heel pain
2. Custom Orthotics - we offer prefabricated as well as custom molded foot orthotics.
3. Laser pain therapy - we offer class IV Remi laser pain treatments to help you walk pain free
4. Orthopedic Shoes - a wide variety of shoes are available for purchase in our office
5. Stem Cell Injection Therapy - is offered as an excellent alternative for treatment of heel pain
6. Physical therapy - may be recommended and arranged
7. Pain Relieving Cream - available for purchase
8. CBD oil and creams - are also available
9. Night splints - are a great way to stretch your plantar fascia
10. Heel cups - help with padding and support of your heel
Schedule Your Heel Pain Treatment Patient Consultation Today!
If you or a loved one are experiencing heel pain, plantar fasciitis or other foot and ankle pain, then we invite you to schedule an appointment today by calling 954-455-9404 or you can book an appointment online now.