Dr. Adriana Strimbu, DPM - Broward County, Florida Podiatrist
Born in Romania.
- Florida International University
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery 1996-2000
- Cedars Medical Center 2000 - 2002
- Chair of Public Affairs Committee for FPMA 2018-present
- President of Dade County Podiatry Medical Association April 21st, 2020-present
- Vice President of Dade County Podiatry Medical Association 2019 -April 20th, 2020
- Treasurer of the Dade County Podiatry Medical Association 2017-June 2019
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine 2002-2012
- Clinical laboratory instructor, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine 2002-2004
- Private practice in Hallandale Beach, FL since 2002- present
- Adjunct Clinical instructor, Barry University School of Podiatry 2002-2012
- Podiatrist for CHC in Miami, FL 2002-2014
- Podiatrist for Helen Bentley Family Health Center, Miami, FL 2004-2007
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Diabetes Research Institute July, 2001- June, 2002
- Evaluation of a patient self-administered monofilament test for diabetic foot problems.
Published in: Diabetes.52 (supplement1): A194
Member of professional associations:
- Broward & Dade County Podiatry Association
Dr. Strimbu is married, with 3 children, Megan who attends Nova Southeastern Univ. majoring in Marine Biology, Daniel who attends FIU exploring Finance/Business Degree and Emma who is 13 months old.
Dr. Strimbu, a foot and ankle physician, provides a wide variety of services ,she is trained to diagnose,evaluate and treat a wide range of lower extremity conditions. Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA provides Hallandale Beach Podiatry Services.
Dr. Strimbu can help you compensate for any bio-mechanical imbalance with functional orthotics, which are uniquely made for your foot type. They will make walking more comfortable and prevent future foot problems.
She is also specializes in diagnosis,treatment lower extremity problems including:ingrown nails,fungus nails,diabetic foot care,heel pain,ankle and nerve injuries,sport injuries,flat foot,pediatric foot care,wound care,circulation problems,arthritis and any bone pain,skin,tendon and muscle disorders, biomechanical exams.