5-Star-Rated Podiatry Care from Our Experienced Podiatrist, Dr. Adriana Strimbu, near Weston, FL
We welcome Weston, FL patients to our podiatry office, Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA.
Are you looking for podiatry care from a podiatrist / foot doctor with experience and where over 45,000+ patients have gotten superior care for their foot and ankle problems?
If you answered yes, great. Look no further, you’ve come to the right place! Choosing a new podiatrist can be an overwhelming experience, especially when you’re looking for one who is experienced, provides state-of-the-art care, and focuses on nonsurgical treatments of your foot and ankle problems. Our podiatrist knows what it takes to provide all this and much more. We offer the highest quality foot and ankle care available and a warm trust worthy experience.
- Bright Health
- Humana (must be part of the icare network)
- United Health Care
- Coming soon: Aetna, Ambetter & Sunshine Health
- Also accepting all major credit cards
Below please see some of the reasons why our patients trust Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA with their podiatry care.
Why patients in Weston should choose Podiatrist Dr. Adriana Strimbu for their foot and ankle pain
- Experienced podiatrist, over 45,000 + patients have trusted her with their podiatry care since 2002.
2. Award Winning Hallandale Beach Podiatrist.
The Hallandale Beach Award was given to honor the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Hallandale Beach area. Winners were recognized for the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value to their customers, focusing on providing quality not quantity. Our podiatrist, Dr. Adriana Strimbu, has proven to demonstrate these qualities. It is our mission to focus on the highest level of quality care for our podiatry patients, not just in Hallandale but everywhere including Weston and other areas throughout Broward and Dade county.
3. Podiatrist of the Year 2020 - Dr. Adriana Strimbu
4. Advanced Technologies are used
In order to provide highest level quality care to our patients, we focus on using cutting edge technology. We want you to receive the best and most accurate diagnosis when it comes to your foot and ankle pain. Our office uses the following state-of-the art technology:
-Clarifi imaging system to asses the micro-circulation in your feet
-Arterial and venous testing
5. Same day appointments are available.
6. Trilingual podiatry care. We speak Romanian, Russian and Spanish.
7. Has been featured in media networks like:
8. No wait times to be seen by the foot doctor.
We understand that due to your work, school or other activities that you participate in, it is hard to find the time to schedule appointments. With that in mind, we do our best to respect your time when you visit our podiatry office. There is low or no wait time for your appointment. Also we make sure that you have ample time to get all your questions answered and that you are satisfied with your treatment.
9. Cares about Podiatry profession.
Dr. Adriana Strimbu is involved locally and at state level with giving back to her profession. Locally, Dr. Strimbu is the president of the Dade County Podiatry Medical Association. At the state level, she is Chair of Public Affairs Committee for Florida Podiatric Medical Association. She supports the American Diabetes Association. She also believes that it is important to inform not only the public but also the students about the profession of podiatry.
10. Flexible Payment Options.
At Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA, we offer various payment options so that you can still consult a foot doctor for your foot and ankle problems at the time you need to. We believe that you should not have to put your foot and ankle health on hold due to the cost. We have affordable treatment costs, accept major insurances, and take credit cards, checks or cash. Out-of-network patients can be seen as cash patients. Your foot and ankle health is our main priority.
Conditions We Treat:
- Ingrown Toenail Removal Treatment
- Toenail Fungus
- Heel pain / Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle sprains
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Plantar Warts
Treatments we specialize in:
- Onyfix Ingrown Toenail Repair System
- Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Laser Treatment for Pain
- Orthotics / Shoe Inserts (custom and over the counter)
- Clarifi Imaging System to asses your micro-circulation in your feet
Schedule Your Patient Consultation Today!
If you or a loved one are experiencing foot, ankle, or heel pain, then we invite you to schedule your patient appointment today.
You may also make an appointment online now by clicking here.
While our podiatry office is conveniently located in Hallandale Beach, FL, we serve patients from Dade and Broward County including Weston .....
Hallandale Beach | Hollywood | Fort Lauderdale | Aventura | North Miami | Miami | Sunny Isles Beach | Pembroke Pines | Coral Gables | Surfside | Bal Harbor | Plantation | Cooper City | Weston
Dr. Adriana Strimbu is A Member of the Below Professional Podiatric Associations
Read what our clients says about us.
- "Dr. Strimbu is an exceptional physician, caring, kind, helpful and attentive not only to middle aged but also to the elderly patients. Not many doctors do that today, but at the this clinic things are not like anywhere we had seen. The professional office staff will assist you in any way possible to many different services and procedures that the facility offers including x-rays, ultrasound, different kinds of tests and power equipment, all to help you get back on your feet. Literally. My father, who is 88 began loosing feeling his left leg and could barely walk until Dr.Strimbu discovered, diagnosed and eliminated the root cause of the problem and now my dad is back to walking on his own without cane or wheel walker. We would recommend Dr.Strimbu to everyone who wants to be properly taken care of. Thank you for helping our dad, we are very grateful. " SAM LUNGIN - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "My mother is patient of Dr. Adriana for long time, she is very profesional and take good care of her. Dr. Adriana team are very hard working and very sweet.. If you are looking for podiatry specialists she is the one. " TATIANA SOLES - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Always very caring and professional. " ROBERT JOHN - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Dr. Strimbu is awesome!!! I went in with plantar fasciitis and an ingrown toenail. She was patient and advised me on the plantar and took care of the toenail. " DARIN KOCH - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Used her services in the past and found her to be very caring,reliable and professional. If you want to feel treated by a doctor like a person and not like cattle (as many places do) This the one you need." LUIS ROMAN - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "I have been with doctor Strimbu for at least 10 years.I highly recommend her.She really cares about you.Office staff is super friendly and appointments are always on time. " BEN CALVET - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Dr. Strimbu is excellent, the office is clean and the staff is friendly. " ELI GONZALEZ - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Doctor Strimbu is excellent, the office is clean and staff and dr. very friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor. " VALERY AYZENBERG - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "I wish to acknowledge to great professional work that I am receiving from Dr. Strimbu, she is great specialist revealing, excellent manners, and she is able to communicate with the patient, sensitive to patient's needs and I would appreciate if this acknowledgment will be announce. Being a physician myself I can appreciate her services as a professional for 4 years serving to my patients My impression about Dr. Strimbu is very high and I am very grateful for her services, besides I wish to express special thank you for great services of her staff Mary and Dina. Who makes office work running smoothly and knowledgeably Thank you." MARK LEV -GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "Dr Adriana Strimbu is very knowledgeable and experienced doctor, and a thoughtful caring person. Her office is always clean and the staff members are very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this doctor." MARY MOSTSINSKER - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "I have lived in Miami since 1949 and as a result have visited many Podiatrists in those years. Dr, Strimbu is by far the very best one ever. She pays attention to detail and takes excellent care of my wife"s feet as well. Her office staff is super good and kind. I have never waited more that 5 minutes for my appointment. If you have a need to have your feet taken care of, this is where to go. " BURRIS MILLSTONE - GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "I am the patient of Dr. A. Strimbu for many years and feel very comfortable with her.She is outstanding doctor, always ready to help people and does her job very smoothly without any hurt. You can always get medical professional advice and we are lucky to have this doctor in our community. " GALINA VARON-GOOGLE REVIEWS
- "This is the podiatrist that everyone wishes they went to. There is never a long wait and the attention you get is perfect. I have been going to Dr. Strimbu for many years and have had many foot issues. Some of them serious and some not serious, but I always left satisfied. The office cares about you and that is important, you are not just a number. " GARRY KRAMER-GOOGLE REVIEWS